1. Monday, October 21 is a PA Day. There is no school for students.
2. Henderson Ave is a designated voting location for the upcoming election. If you have not voted yet, you may do so at the school on Monday.
3. In a couple of weeks you will receive an email inviting you to sign up for Student-Led conferences/Parent-teacher interviews. You will need to access your EDSBY account to sign up. Conferences/interviews are taking place in the evening of November 14 and the morning of November 15. Stay tuned for more information.
4. Join us on Wednesday, October 30 for our Family Halloween Dance. See flyer being sent home for details.
5. The weather is getting cooler. Please send your child dressed appropriately as they will be going outside for morning recess and lunch recess (unless it is raining). If your child is too sick to go outside they are too sick to come to school.
PLEASE NOTE THE DUE DATE TO HAVE FORM/ORDERS & PAYMENT BACK TO THE SCHOOL IS BY OCTOBER 11, 2019 (revised from form)
Deliveries to the school take place between November 4 and December 5 and will be announced by the school once confirmed.
We appreciate your support – helping students fundraise in a healthier way!